- A gift of cash that is in addition to regular tithes and offerings
- A three year commitment to give cash over and above tithes and offerings
- Stocks, mutual funds, and bonds. Gifts of appreciated financial assets may provide you with tax savings. Check with your financial advisor.
- Paid up life insurance policy.
- Personal property that you sell and give the proceeds to the church.
- Gift of land or real estate with clear title and no environmental hazard.
- Gifts in Kind of materials or services that meet building code requirements and the architect’s specifications.
(ALL GIFTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE GIFT RECEIPT POLICY OF THE CHURCH)